ACC Senior Services expands their Senior Wellness program
2017 Spring Grant Award to ACC Senior Services
We are pleased to announce our support of the ACC Senior Services. Our grant will support their Fall Prevention classes and Resource Fair for seniors in Sacramento.
The mission of the ACC Senior Services is to promote the general welfare and enhance the quality of life for their community by identifying, developing, and providing culturally sensitive health and social services for older adults. Their vision is to create an array of services that help older adults sustain their independence and lifestyles.
Our grant will help fund ACC Senior Services Fall prevention classes and Resource Fair twice a year. These classes and Resource Fairs help seniors increase their knowledge about fall risk and fall prevention, and take action to prevent falls in their environments, as well as to increase exercise and physical activity.
You can find more information here about ACC Senior Services and their Fall Prevention for seniors programs by clicking here.
- Announcing our 2019 January Grantees!
- Kimochi, Inc. receives grant for their Kimochi Lounge Restoration Project
- Nichi Bei Foundation receives grant for their Senior Empower Initiatives Project
- The Pacific Citizen receives grant for their Archive Project
- San Jose Taiko receives grant to take their Swingposium on the road