Central California Nikkei Foundation Vintage Gardens: Safety Monitoring System
2017 September Grant awarded to Central California Nikkei Foundation (CCNF) Vintage Gardens
We are pleased to announce our support for Central California Nikkei Foundation (CCNF) Vintage Gardens. Our grant will assist with the installment of their safety monitoring system for their residents and guests. Having a safety monitoring system will provide family members and friends a higher level of comfort, knowing that there are security measures in place for their loved ones.
CCNF’s Vintage Gardens provides seniors with the opportunity to enjoy a high quality of life, while receiving personal care from trained employees and prompt access to medical and emergency care in a residential setting.
You can find more information about CCNF’s Vintage Gardens here.
- Announcing our 2019 January Grantees!
- Kimochi, Inc. receives grant for their Kimochi Lounge Restoration Project
- Nichi Bei Foundation receives grant for their Senior Empower Initiatives Project
- The Pacific Citizen receives grant for their Archive Project
- San Jose Taiko receives grant to take their Swingposium on the road