Our next grant cycle will start in January 2019. The details of our upcoming grant cycle will be announced later. You can sign up here for our mailing list and we will email you updates.
- History and Purpose of the organization.
- Description of the project or program to be funded, including a needs statement and objectives.
- Copy of the organization’s informational brochure and project brochure (if available.)
- List of the corporations and foundations that provided funding to your organization in the previous year, along with their contribution amounts.
- Roster of the organization’s board of directors, advisory board members, and administrative staff.
- Line-item budget for project to be funded
- Organization’s current annual budget (revenues and expenditures)
- Organization’s most recent audited financial statement (if none, please provide organization’s most recent IRS Form 990)
- Political parties, candidates, or partisan political organizations
- An organization’s endowment
- Labor organizations, fraternal organizations, athletic clubs, or social clubs
- K-12 schools, school districts, or school foundations
- Sectarian or denominational religious organizations, except where the organization demonstrates that their programs are broadly promoted, available to anyone, and free of religious orientation
- Sports leagues or teams
UPCOMING APPLICATION DEADLINES
Our next grant cycle will start in January 2019. The details of our upcoming grant cycle will be announced later.
Sign up for our mailing list for updates on our grant process.