United Japanese Christian Church receives a grant for their Japanese American Senior Health Resource Program
Our grant will be used for their Japanese American Senior Health Resource Program including self-help seminars, educational programming and activities to encourage an active lifestyle to promote healthy physical and emotional well being.
On September 28, 2017, a group of community leaders of the United Japanese Christian Church, the Fresno Betsuin, and the Central California Nikkei Foundation joined forces to bring back the Senior Resource Faire. This Senior Health Resource Program will provide the Japanese American and the diverse surrounding communities with a Senior Resource Faire, and informational speakers throughout the year.
- Announcing our 2019 January Grantees!
- Kimochi, Inc. receives grant for their Kimochi Lounge Restoration Project
- Nichi Bei Foundation receives grant for their Senior Empower Initiatives Project
- The Pacific Citizen receives grant for their Archive Project
- San Jose Taiko receives grant to take their Swingposium on the road