Watsonville-Santa Cruz JACL updates Kizuka Hall Senior Center
2018 February Grant awarded to Watsonville-Santa Cruz JACL
Our 2018 February Grant will assist in updating the Kizuka Hall Senior Center at Watsonville-Santa Cruz JACL, which serves Santa Cruz county. The Kizuka Hall Senior Center was built in the 1950s, and since then it has been hosting meetings, events and providing health information to its members.
Watsonville-Santa Cruz JACL chapter promotes cultural and educational development, protects the civil rights of all people, fosters American democracy, and secures justice and equal opportunities for all people, including persons of Japanese ancestry residing in the United States.
- Announcing our 2019 January Grantees!
- Kimochi, Inc. receives grant for their Kimochi Lounge Restoration Project
- Nichi Bei Foundation receives grant for their Senior Empower Initiatives Project
- The Pacific Citizen receives grant for their Archive Project
- San Jose Taiko receives grant to take their Swingposium on the road